Tuesday 24 July 2012

My new baby

Picked up this beaut earlier today, it was indeed love at first sight. Its like a mix of the Zara bowling bag and the Alexander Wang studded bottom bag. I lav it! I bought it in H&M and it was 40 euro which is a bit of a higher price point for H&M but c'mon just look at the bag, totes worth it. H&M are seriously upping there game lately in the shoe and accessory department. Saw my next purchase already;)






This bag is going to be one of those that I will not be parting with until it literally falls apart. Its big enough so I'll be able to carry all the unnecessary bits and bobs I trawl around on a day to day basis:)Thinking of doing a whats in my bag featuring  my new baby soon, a whats not in my bag would be more appropriate as I seem to just grab EVERYTHING I can see in my room just in case. I'll probably carry it using the little straps on the middle of my arm but it also has a longer strap if you wanted to hang it of your shoulder.

Going to be a posting an OOTD later on also so you'll get to see the bag in action. I'm just heading out now with friends to see the Katy Perry movie. Can't wait:D

Laters'
Stacey

6 comments:

  1. Love it, i'm loving anything studded at the moment. And you're right about H&M - I wanted to buy everything when I was there last week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridonk, can't go into that place without buying anything lately.. Shopoholic problems.

      Xx

      Delete
  2. I had a good browse in H&M today and could have literally bought half the shop! They have some great stuff in!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, and so cheap aswell. Saw a copy of the illuminous pink cambridge satchel, it will be mine on pay day:P

      Xx

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love this!! I'm totally into the studded thing lately, looking to purchase the beige ankle boots with the studs from Zara as quickly as humanly possible! Thanks for the heads up on this bag though, might have to go to H&M to give them even more of my money! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its studded. I'm in love!

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete